The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved LensCrafters — customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered glasses for my son on July 13-2011. On July 23-2011 they came in but they were wrong. I was not mad or upset. Mistakes happen and we are all human. What I did not expect was that it would take until July 10 for them to come in again. To me, when a mistake has been made you should do everything possible to correct the mistake as soon as possible. When I called the store to check and see if they had come in they said "no the lab does not allow us to put a rush on an order". The peole at lenscrafters could have cared less if I cancelled to order. When I picked up the glasses they tried to give me a discount but it was not about money it was about Lenscrafters customer service policy that evidently the lab get to set for the company. There is too much competition to have a customer wait almost a month for glasses. I will not go back to Lenscrafters for glasses unless the policy is changed. My family has bought three pairs of glasses in the last year. I guess Lenscrafter does not care about the customer!!!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More LensCrafters Complaints & Reviews
- LensCrafters - price gouging
- LensCrafters - false charity program
- LensCrafters - lens pricing - transitions
- LensCrafters - fraud and cheating
- LensCrafters - disappointed with customer service
- LensCrafters - exam cost
- LensCrafters - sales rep: ellen’s unethical behavior
- LensCrafters - contact lenses/exam
- LensCrafters - eyewear service
- LensCrafters - online order