Lenovo Group — lenovo yoga 730 13.3
I also purchased a lenovo yoga 730 for school because my dell XPS finally gave up on after 10 years. Right after 3 weeks of purchase the screen started flickering. During that time, I have many reports and midterm to study for. Since this my only laptop at home, I waited till I didn't need my laptop as much. It didn't even last a week until the screen finally didn't want to turn on. You can see the keyboard and power button lights up but LCD was just black. Now I have finals and final projects to do and don't have my BRAND NEW LAPTOP that I paid over $800 dollars for. I can't study at school because I have to take care of my daughter at home. Thanks Lenovo for screwing me over.
More Lenovo Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company
- Lenovo - huge shipping delays!
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty
- Lenovo - cheating customers
- Lenovo - smart phones
- Lenovo - on-site service delayed for more than a week now due to part availability
- Lenovo Group - lenovo thinkpad computer
- Lenovo Group - no repairs possible for a 3 week old lenovo yoga tab 3
- Lenovo Desktop Computer - fraud/extended warranty