Lennar Corporationpurchasing a lennar home

F

Purchasing at Travata, Castillo.

Sales person Karen, didnt know the zip code, never got back to me.

Could not create a loan account with Bob Armstrong. Both times it said incorrect email or password, I am sure it is a software glitch.

Vintage design assigned a appointment 10 miles away, in haevy traffic 15 and 91 highway, when there was a center 2 miles away.

I think the main problem is customer service, Travata use to be Cal Atlantic, Lennar took over, but its the same idiots working. I have bee in the workplace for 47 years so I understand lazy, inefficient employees. I am a Vietnam Veteran, servred my country, Civil Servant for the City of LA for 47 years, ready to retire in my Retirement home at Travata, and this is the kind of service I get?

Francis Akahoshi, [protected]@yahoo.com Thank you