Lennar Corporationcomplaint/ lennar altair

I took my buyer Hong Wei to this community on 1/18/18 and also registered my buyer. I had the registration card as well. And I also emailed the buyer's bank statement, pre-qualify letter to Sales Lourdes on 1/23/2018. But I found my buyer bought the house in the same community with another agent names David Ren from Realty One Group who refund money to the buyer on 1/28/2018. They used my buyer's husband name Jun Fang to buy the house first, then add his wife's name Hong Wei on 1/31/2018. But unfortunately my buyer's husband Jun Fang wasn't in US during this time. We can provide husband Jun Fang US travel history which can check online. So base on Lennar's policy, which agent took the client to the community first and registered client, who will get the commission. I request lennar to transfer this transaction to my company ASAP to avoid the legal action. I'm Lennar's VIP agent, has been sold more than 10 lennar homes last year. This is how Lennar treat their VIP agent? I need the someone to help me to solve this issue ASAP. Otherwise I will take legal action to maintain my right. Thanks.