Legalwiseappalling service

H

The beginning of June, I requested legal assistance with legal wise Port Elizabeth. My matter is one where, I have a tenant in my primary property and they have now defaulted. I have two issues, one of which is for the rental for two months June 2017/July 2017 which is recent and the other a municipal account which have not been paid from August 2016, up until to date which I raised with legalwise PE now. On there initial consultation, I was advised that letters of demand will be done which was done, followed by the eviction process which will be followed which they will do. They now conveniently declining to do and cant give me I valid reason or explanation why. They give me a response around, paying of my policy and claiming which has nothing to do with my matter because I have been paying my policy. I was appointed a legal representative named Ayanda, that seem not to be interested and only emailed me when it suited him and he told me he had lots of cases, so he will pull my file and call me. I am yet, to speak to this person. I told him I wanted to speak to his senior, he than referred my matter to his senior, Arnel who was even less interested in the case and not helpful at all and really just tried to get ride of me by throwing policies at me, and that I am not covered which they not willing to put in writing. She than referred it to Branch Manager, which was even worse. The branch Manager, Lee-Anne did not even allow me the opportunity to tell her about the poor service I have received from her staff on the way my matter was dealt with she also just give me her own opinion and told me to go see a private attorney to resolve my matter to brush me off and that on the bases that my primary property is seen as a business that I am not covered according to my policy, which I am still waiting for them to show me. Why would you advise me of something and start working on a case that halfway through advise a client that you cant continue because they not covered because of their policy and where is this in the policy?. The fact that I told her that this is certainly the worst service, I have received from her and her branch as specially from Ayanda and Arnel meant nothing its been a disgusting and appalling service this has been handled very poor from the onset. I have also requested they provide me with the full details of there Regional Manager, there Complaints department and the Ombudsman so I can log a formal compliant with no response.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices