Lease Finance Company — Unauthorized ACH withdrawals from my account
I had a short lease of credit card machines from these folks in 2000. they misrepresented their fees, and performance. I cancelled the lease, and returned the equipment...with a "Return Goods Authorization" number from them, and the use of their FedEx account. A few months passed and they started harrassing me for payment, saying our lease never cancelled, that we had a permenant lease signed with them. I provided them all the documentation on RGA numbers and the comfirmation info with their FedEx account...they didnt want to hear that. We went thru a couple of years of harrassment from these folks, they filed on not only my corporate credit report but also my personal credit reports ...doing as much damage as possible. Finally they went away, I thought they had finally done the right thing and realized thier mistake. Then over the last couple of months they started doing unauthorized ACH withdrawals from my account. I barely get one of the unauthorized ACH's stopped and another one comes in. I put a stop to their ACH, and they change bank ID, routing, and dollar amounts to sneach another ACH in there. it has been a battle to stop these folks from stealing my money. I see on line that there are several other individuals and companies experiencing the same issues with these folks. What can we do to stop these criminals?
More Lease Finance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years.
- Lease Finance Group LLC - continue to charge me after equipment was returned
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - Collections
- Lease Finance Group/usmc - non-cancellable contract
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - charging me every month for the last 15 years on equipment which I have already paid for