LBC Expressthe delivery guys did not prepare my package to be delivered

K May 23, 2019

I ordered a product from Lazada. The brand uses LBC courier. I tracked. My order arrived yesterday, May 23 2019. The delivery guy went to my house at about 4 pm. He asked me to sign the receiving papers. I did sign them but they made me wait because they had to look for my package. They had a tray box of other customers' packages. Unfortunately, my package was not there.

I am disappointed by the service. They had my name on their receiving papers, but they did not prepare my package to be delivered. The compamy should lecture the delivery guys to always prepare what packages to be delivered the day with the guide of the receiving papers.