LBC ExpressI am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.

Y

I send this last january 23, 2018 at 5:10pm...
The teller ask me if saan ko sya ipapadala..and then i replied sa ever gotesco commonwealth near from my husband house...so ok...i got my cope of transaction slip with the said address... then today january 25 my husband got a text messge from LBC that he can now claim the parcel/documents to LBC SM manila..so i wonder why ist SM MANILA...the adress in my slip is ever gotesco.

I am so very disppointed with this... i trust ur company..
The teller name RHIA ANN PRADO.
And i here in BACOLOD city.thanks

I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.
I am complaining about that 2pcs of t-shirt.