Lazada Southeast Asia Logo

Lazada Southeast Asia

Having problems with Lazada Southeast Asia?

Lazada Southeast Asia Customer Service Contacts

8 Shenton Way, № 43-01 Axa Tower
Singapore - 068811

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lazada Southeast Asia Customer Service. Initial Lazada Southeast Asia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lazada Southeast Asia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lazada Southeast Asia. Discuss the issues you have had with Lazada Southeast Asia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Lazada — deceptive advertising & customer service

The following is a letter sent to lazada: Dear customer relations manager, I have 3 concerns with your...

Lazada.co.idbad service

Lazada.Co. Id sucks!
Stay away from lazada indonesia
Penjualan via online semakin hari semakin familiar di kalangan
Masyarakat indonesia, pertama kali saya belanja di lazada saat itu anda
Begitu customer service tapi sekaranga semakin bisnis anda berkembang,
Pelayanan anda sangat buruk!
Cs anda dan bahkan management anda tidak perduli dengan customer!

Tip for consumers: stay away from lazada indonesia

Lazada.com.ph — wrong item sent and aweful customer service assistance

I ordered from Lazada.com last August 21, 2014 and received an email that the item just arrived in their...

Lazada.com.mythey didn't reply to my emails and no idea where my order was

I bought rice cooker from the website www.lazada.com.my. I paid money and got the confirmation info with the tracking number. I checked this tracking number, but one day I wanted to check my order, but it turned out that my order disappeared. WTF? I sent multiple emails to the customer services and asked what to do, but they only told to wait and did nothing at all.The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

Lazada — refund

How i was cheated by Lazada On April 3, i purchased an item in Lazada site, an all white Hyundai tablet...

Lazada.com.phno stock (but took my money)

What a joke. I went online looking for a printer. Lazada came up with something appropriate. Even though it was quite a bit more expensive I bought it as I needed it urgently. 2 days later I get an email that its not in stock. That's after I a made sure I checked that the site said it WAS IN STOCK! The email then goes on to say that

"Hence, since this order was paid via Credit Card, this will be for automatic refund. Unfortunately our system will not allow us to reprocess an order for alternative product.

We are now processing your refund and please be advised that this would take within 5-15 banking days for the reversal of the charges on your credit card account. However, some banks may take up to 45 banking days especially if card used is a debit card and/or not issued in the Philippines. This is a policy imposed by the bank and not by us, the merchant."

WHAT A JOKE! Online credits can be done instantly as was the original debit. I suspect these shonks are money trading with the funds before they return it. I would strongly suggest people stay away from them!

• Ia
          ianffsfsfsf Jul 07, 2014

I bought a led tv supposed to have free mini hd camera and wall mount. Simply put, only the led tv arrived. Good luck Lazada! You made my day great!

www.lazada.com.phitems is defective

Item that was purchased from www.Lazada.com. Ph was a tablet and was worth 1, 280php, i know it is not much but the quality was very bad. Items purchased in divisoria has much quality than the item bought in lazada. When i got the unit, the insides was like shaking like it's loose or something. We were having a hard time charging it and powering it on as well; we don't have any issues powering it off (Since it also does it by itself-battery won't last 5hours) but powering it on is a big issue. I didn't return the item back to lazada because i know i'll have a hard time processing it anyways. I don't want to process something that lazada won't even do (I know they won't give me a refund anyways, just some coupons i guess). Just kept the item so it'll remind me not to purchase anything from lazada again!

• Ai
            aije Feb 05, 2014

gusto ko sana mag order sa lazada but i realized that walang maganda n comment sa knila puro bad comment tnx that i read b4 i get

Lazada Online Phitems havent receive

This LAZADA ONLINE in PH really irritates me as they always telling me that i will receive my purchased items as soon i send them the documents they needed. Ive already submitted 3 times and follow it up by calling their customer reps. I bought the items last OCT 23, 2012 but until now DEC 6, 2012, my father in Philippines have not receive the items yet. Customer rep named LEN told me that she will follow up the documents to the finance dept. but until this day i did not receive any confirmation regarding about it. PLEASE DO SOMETHING LAZADA COMPANY PH!!! YOU GUYS ALREADY TOOK THE MONEY FROM MY CARD BUT MY PURCHASED ITEMS WERE STILL NOT DELIVERED YET! How could you possibly do that?!! DO I NEED TO ESCALATE THE PROBLEM TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES IN THE PHILIPPINES?

items havent receive
          items havent receive

Lazada.com.phbad experience with lazada philippines

I ordered from lazada.com. Ph with an optimistic mind. I have been shopping online for years plus i am an online seller myself. Basically, i hoped for a hassle and worry free transaction plus a quick one. It was my first time to order from this site as i have been intrigued to try them since they really have too many ads that can catch a customer's interest.

Deep down i know this site is legitimate (As an online seller for years, i think i already developed the instinct on how to spot one) so i did not try to research about them. Then that started my bad luck! Because i was so trustful with them to have my first transaction i never bothered to check on reviews which i found out later that there are plenty of negative ones.

I ordered november 24, 2012 and paid my order quickly via mastercard. It was a mobile phone purchased for a gift and it will be posted in my address in davao province. I understood that the lead time is 5-10 days. However, as i checked on my account after the 5th day, it was still not shipped. So i got worried. I emailed twice and called several times (Calling from my mobile which is very expensive as the line can be busy most of the time and i am put on hold) and i got an answer the next day telling me that my order is on process and i just have to wait some more. I asked if when will my item be probably shipped out. They said they do not know as the warehouse staffs are the one sending the items. Well, that freaked me out! What's the use of being a customer support then? And their emails? Nothing that really answers my questions. It was like a "copy-paste" standard email sent for all who inquired! But yet, i gave them time still hoping to have my order within time frame.

Today, 7th day after i paid, my item is still not shipped. I emailed to ask for another update. This time, they quickly replied with my email. We have exchanges of emails and to make the story short, the customer service told me that my item is out of stock and they will be having a restock on december 8th. Whaaat???!! That made me furious! After a week of stressful waiting they will only tell me now that they do not have it? See?? They are deceitful. Showing the customer's it's in stock when there is none! I could have understand if they placed there "pre-order" but no! What was posted in the ad when i bought it was "in stock" in capital and bold letters!

Now i am asking them for a refund because they cannot guarantee when will the ship out be. As their statement say "only the warehouse people knows when will be shipped". Well, that's it! It's over! Why would i pursue a transaction that it was not even existing at first and they cannot even guarantee a date of the ship out! I cannot wait forever! No assurance at all! Lazada philippines maybe a legit online shopping site but the trouble and stress i've experienced from them made me gave up!

• Dr
                Dr. Les Apr 14, 2013

I belong to online shopper because I do not have time to do ‘normal shopping’ (I am so busy with my work). I am credit card holder for more than 30years & use it internationally. My favourite online shops are amazon all over the world, ebay international and many others. I am ordering about 80.000 to 120000 in pesos monthly, sometimes less, sometimes more. I never had such bad experiences with any online companies AROUND THE WORLD as with lazada Philippine! I can publish the facts from supports which is shocking. IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH LAZADA, THEN IS COMPARABLE WITH WINNING LOTERY! LAZADA IS FOR ME BAD, totally different level compared with amazon . I would not recommend anyone to buy anything from lazada, only get headache and high blood. The support and service departments are mostly incompetent. If you order not expensive items, it might be ok!
                We say in German: FINGER WEG VON LAZADA! KEEP YOUR FINGER FROM LAZADA!

Lazadathree stars for a job well done by lazada philippines

Every heard of the cliché ‘Customers are always right’? Well, not all companies put this to practice. It is very rare these days to come across customer service that responds fast to grievances or concerns. More often, we get pushed aside when they think that there are more important things than what we’re ‘whining’ about. With online sites being so popular now, more people turn to online buying making it nearly impossible to deal with each complaint right away. Not a lot of companies take into consideration their customers’ mishaps anymore that they overlook the fact that they are thought of as a distributor that aims to serve. That’s why I was always skeptical buying online. So with this in mind, you can just imagine how surprised I was that my complaint from two days ago was given attention immediately.

I bought a Vivacor 4-piece Cookware Set for my mom who just recently moved to a new place. I got a 10% off Lazada voucher from a friend and thought it would be smarter to claim the discount rather than buy at Abenson or SM at regular price. I wasn’t so familiar then with Lazada but I tried my luck after reading a bunch of positive reviews regarding the site. I registered then browsed their Home appliences catalogue. I placed my order (upon seeing the Vivacor set) where below my estimated delivery date was a voucher widget that I had an option to fill out. I filled it out then proceeded to check out. When I saw my final order amount, I noticed that my item was still the same price as the original. I panicked because I already allotted the money I could save to some of my small errand expenses. I just didn’t want to put to waste the chance of getting the cookware set for a cheaper price especially that the expiration was at the end of this month. I was hesitant to call because regardless of the office hours they placed on top of their site, I knew it was already late and I personally also don’t like being bothered around that time. I called up the customer service line at around eleven pm and surprisingly, it did not take long before someone from the other line answered. I relayed my concern and the man was pleasantly very entertaining. He asked for my personal details and made the minor changes to my order. It was a sigh of relief when he said that everything had been corrected. He apologized for the inconvenience and further assisted me with my other questions regarding the payment method. It was funny because after the phone call, I found out that literally everything I asked was viewable on their site. I realized then how charming and patient he was with me.

I always find it amusing when companies especially something as big as Lazada find time to assist each of their clients. I have to hand it to their customer service department for being able to quickly modify my concerns. Usually, I would have to wait on the phone and suck up long and annoying company jingles before the agent is able to completely provide me with the kind of assistance I need. Haha.

Lazadaroar

plaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes

its my first time to buy in lazada.I purchased a book last sept. 22 and the item arrived oct. 1 BUT the messenger from
                LBC refused to give it since i wasn't there. So i called the LBC to have it delivered again, they were asking for a tracking no. which i don't have. I, then, emailed lazada.com.ph last friday, Oct.5 inquiring about a tracking no. and haven't received any reply until at this writing. So i called their customer service and a guy named ANDREW, was sarcastically answering my queries.. and even saying they didn't receive any email from me!! so what's thIs email address for: [protected]@lazada.com.ph???
                i was honestly asking for a tracking no. of lbc from him (oh well, im such a caveman to their delivery details, etc) but he said LBC IS NOT THEIR COURIER.. really, andrew???? so how would this be interpreted, 'Lazada is proud to have LBC as our provincial partner for deliveries. Our customer service will contact you to arrange the delivery at your convenience.'
                i learned my lesson the hard way, i will not expect if they would refund me. But, one thing is for sure, NEVER will i buy from lazada.com anymore..once is enough for me.

Lazada Philippinesvery poor customer service and processes

I purchase a swing single seater last aug 23, 2012 and it was deliver last aug 28, 2012 and right away i email the customer service and call them the next day advising them that there's a part of an item that is missing then after that they advise me to return it to the nearest lbc in our area then i returned it last sept 06, 2012 then after 3 weeks and that is today sept 27, 2012 they deliver a mini plane ride - on. . How does it happen? After waiting for 3 weeks your going to replace it with other item? Not the item that i purchased? I talk to there csr many times but they could not give me a concrete explanation about what has happened. I've talked to. . . Different agents and they also kept on promising to call me back but they didn't doing that. . This is my first time to purchase from this company and they really gave me a very bad impression. .

• Do
                      doinks143 Sep 17, 2012

I do ordered last August 19 2012, and now is Sept. 17 turning 1 month now for my order... i am just 2 hours away from manila... why my order still not coming?... and most of all, their number is not working... [protected], and i did send emails for follow ups 2 times now, but nobody replying too.. so what can i do on this problem? pls. LAZADA reply or atleast call us or even inform us when is the item to received?... We really need the items.. kindly do something to deliver it... God bless...

• Gy
                      gyne Jun 29, 2013

Their website is unavailable so how am I supposed to avail their return policy. Today is my 1 week of use. So by tomorrow I can no longer send my order back if they won't respond to my inquiries.

• Je
                      jean lyka sanchez Apr 22, 2016

April 22, 2016

I received my package today. I ordered 3 power banks. As I opened the package there's only 2 power banks. I got angry coz I've been waiting for this for almost 3 weeks and they just sent me 2 power bank. Where's the other one? Is this a Lazada's fault ? I paid right and you're giving me this kind of service? WTF! I need a refund now.

Lazadaordered a product in lazada 3 weeks ago but not delivered until now

I ordered and paid a product at Lazada last September 12, 2012 but until now the product is not yet delivered.

I patiently waited for 6 days since they said that it takes 5 to 10 working days for the product to deliver outside Manila. But it's now 12 working days after I ordered it. what happen?

I tried to email them but there's no call or even a reply of my email. I tried to call but it always get busy and my emails they seems useless.

If there's a Lazada Customer Service Representative there, please read my post, I am very pissed off with how you do your online processes.

Lazada, If you can't deliver the item please give me the refund asap.

Marilou Kato Sep 28, 2012

I think we better do someting about this Lazada company for their bogus promises.I am too was a victim.I ordered a ref in september 15 but until now theres no sign of the item that i ordered.I already keep on calling them for so many times and i even talk to their customer service supervisor MIke Sanchez and he told me to take care of my complaint immediately but its not true. So i think we better do something about this bogus company.

• Je
                        JenD Sep 30, 2012

i was a victim too. each of lazada's dept should get their act up together because they all suck! i tried to look up their biz name on DTI's website and it's not even there. i've been with the online retail field for 6 yrs now and also a customer service rep myself on a large online retail shop here in the US. Lazada is nothing compare to the way my company does its business. lazada's website is misleading and their customer service sucks. i wonder who manages this company in the philippines. because he/she doesn't know how to manage and run a company.

Lazadacloned credit card

I was able to buy a product from lazada several months ago and was shocked to know that the credit card i used for the purchase was being used by someone else to purchase something worth 88 thousand at Lazada. Good thing i was informed by the credit card company and verified my purchase which i said was done without my knowledge. There seems to be a problem with their credit card verification system which opens it to scams.

Lazada.com — return & refund of faulty product

I bought an android tablet which stopped working within 1 week of use. Lazada.com. Ph says in their website...

Lazada.com.phthey do not realize the inconvenience they cause to customers

I ordered for two items as it was posted in their website that stocks are available. I paid via credit card, so charges were applied at once. In one of my follow-ups, I learned that only one item was available (item became out of stock a couple of days after I placed my order) and the one item has been delivered, supposedly. I canceled my order right there and then, but a few days later, their delivery man still came up to our office to deliver the one item (shows their lack of coordination). I refused to receive the delivery because I ordered for two (and these were actually intended as gifts) and insisted on my credit card reversal. I've been trying to reach their hotline 795-8900 to follow-up on the reversal but it says that the telephone number is not yet in service. DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA! They do not realize the inconvenience they cause to customers!! :((

Lazada Philippines Sep 12, 2012

Hello Grimale,
                            Warm greetings!
                            We really hate to hear that our customers are unsatisfied with the service and that we have not succeeded in meeting your expectations. We would like to apologize for this and we hope you can send us more information regarding your order.
                            Please email us your order information and contact details at [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as we can to check on your reversal request.
                            Thank you for your patience and we would love to hear from you soon.

Lazada Philippines
                            Helpline: [protected]
                            Email: [email protected]

• Gi
                            giselle b Oct 25, 2012

Their prices are very inconsistent. all these screen shot were taken on the same day.

Lazada.com.phyou are being run by illegal aliens

Hey Lazada, if you claim to be the number one online store, how the heck could you possibly lay off more than 50 people in your company? You are being run by illegal aliens, and your co-founders are a-holes and perverts - they demand for impossible things and things that they can access themselves. Most of the foreigners here frequent the NightClubs of the Makati area and can be seen either brawling or hooking up with hookers. LAZADA even created a lazada review website just so people who are searching would only see positive reviews and cases you were able to solve - this is plain cheating. your customer service sucks and the things written on your website to describe your products can be written better by an elementary student. If you cant even check the grammar on your website - I can only image what it is like in your office.

Lazada Philippines Sep 12, 2012

Hi Nibole,
                              How are you?
                              We appreciate the constructive feedback posted in your article here on Complaints Board and we would like to know more about your experience so we can address these concerns properly, especially your comment on Customer Service and the reviews on the site. We would like to assure you that the management of Lazada Philippines is committed to improve our services for you and all our customers. Kindly let us know how we can help. Feel free to call us at 7598900 or email customer service at [email protected]

Lazada Philippines
                              Helpline: [protected]
                              Email: [email protected]

LAZADA BULL CRAP Dec 07, 2012

Dear Lazada,
                              Dont you have any funds to get additional phone lines?? you customer service sucks!!!

LAZADA BULL CRAP Dec 07, 2012

you want constructive comments??? puh-lease!!!

Lazada.com.phdid not received item purchased

I purchased a phone from lazada through groupon last June 22 but I haven't received the item until now. I followed up from them but they said that it was already forwarded to their courier (XEND) and just wait for the item to be delivered. They also gave me the contact number of XEND so I can check for myself. But it was really shocking when I found out that it was already delivered to the someone else pretending to be the owner. Lazada kept on promising me that they will follow up my order but my order never came. This is really frustrating. I think this company is a BIG JOKE !!!

did not received item purchased

Lazada Philippines Aug 07, 2012

Hello Eii,
                                Good day and thank you for visiting our website, www.lazada.com.ph. Our company is committed to providing our customers with the best online shopping experience. We are saddened to know about your shopping experience and we would like to apologize for what happened.
                                Please share with us details on what happened and kindly include your order number. We will notify management about your complaint. Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns by sending us an email at [email protected]
                                Thank you.
                                Very truly yours,
                                Thomas
                                Social Media - Lazada Philippines

• Do
                                doinks143 Sep 15, 2012

The number is not working... is cut off... Honestly You got a lot of Wonderful Items... I just hope you can do more effort to satisfy the customer... my only concern is the delivery.. pls.. 2 times now i followed up my orders.. I have ordered 2 items at a time.. but now its turning a month for waiting kindly pls. arranged it... so i can do order again.. God bless...
                                My order number is [protected].
                                Caribbean Gas Stove - 2 burner CEDB-2010/GRY
                                CA721HL07SBWANPH-35767
                                and
                                Slique Whistling Kettle 3.5L
                                SL919HL07TCUANPH-36470

Lazada — selling something that they dont have

is a scam . dont wast your time . luckily I order COD else I will be in police station now . this idiot...

Lazada.com.ph — impossible to unsubscribe from them

My bad experience with them is not even purchasing any products. It's simple as unsubscribing from their...