Lazada.com.ph — tolerating fraud credit card transactions
My sister received a text message from her issuing bank that her supplementary credit card which is under my name was used in a transaction at Lazada.com.ph amounting to Php21, 000.00 last April 8, 2017. But the problem is, neither of us made any transaction that day. So she called Lazada the same day and reported that her credit card was used in a fraud transaction so she asked for the details of the said transaction but the customer service asked her for the order details. But how could she give the order details if she didn't made that purchase online. Then, she was told that they cannot give any details to her and she needs to contact her issuing bank to file a dispute and if proven that this is a fraud transaction, Lazada will return the money to her. So it simply means that the reported fraud transaction will still be delivered to the "hacker" who made that purchase . This is a very clear proof that Lazada is tolerating fraud transactions . We were expecting that they should've atleast hold that transaction since there was a reported fraud claim but they didn't. Lazada should protect and help those victims of fraudulent transactions. I hope that they will resolve this issue and the amount debited from my sister's credit card will be refunded to her the soonest.
More Lazada.com.ph Complaints & Reviews
- www.lazada.com.ph - deceitful processes of purchase
- Lazada.com.ph - impossible to unsubscribe from them
- Lazada - can't cancel order!
- Lazada.com.ph - i've had a very bad experience with www.lazada.com. ph
- Lazada.com - return & refund of faulty product
- Lazada Southeast Asia - my email used for an account
- Lazada Southeast Asia - asus zenfone max 32gb white
- Lazada Southeast Asia - casio watch
- Lazada Philippines - very poor customer service and processes
- Lazada Southeast Asia - product and service complaint