Lawn Doctorneighbors yard exposed

P

My next door neighbor contracted with lawn doctor to spray his premises. There is an 8 foot cinder block wall between our properties. While spraying his trees, the insecticide oversprayed into my property where I have tomatoes, grapes, figs / plum / and apricot trees on my side of the wall. The backyard sidewalk which is 12 feet away from the wall was completely wet. I yelled out to the guy that he hosed down my yard. He said, "Don't worry, it's only insecticide". I got out the hose and tried to rinse everything off. Had a headache all afternoon. I also have 3 dogs and grandchildren that play in my yard. This is negligent. My neighbor hired their services, NOT ME! I spoke with my neighbor so we'll see what develops. May have to seek legal remedy.