Lastminute.com — full flex not flex
I am a loyal customer with Lastminute for more than 10 years now. Recently, I purchased a flight ticket via Lastminute and I paid extra charge for the FULL FLEX option to be able to change my inbound date when I get confirmation from my work. When I tried to change the flight inbound flight, you replied back that FULL FLEX is to cancel the flight only and it is upon the carrier airline decision, my request has not been approved. My question is:
Whilst charging customers for the FULL FELX, why do not you clearly clarify that the decision making in changing flight dates is the carrier airlines not your end?
This ambiguity lead to work problems fro me, as being unable to stay in place to do my work, as other alternatives have been proposed to me by your team cost me about £300 extra.
Thanks for your cooperation and I hope that you improve your services to sustain your customers' loyalty
More Lastminute.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lastminutetravel.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lastminutetravel.com - fraud
- Lastminutetravel.com - terrible experience booking hotel 
- Lastminute.com - scammers 
- Lastminutetravel.com - unathorized charges
- Lastminute.com - return flight
- Lastminute.com - flight changes
- Lastminute.com - the worst ever 
- Lastminute.com - I made a payment without confirmation they took my money but they didn’t progress my flight tickets and booking
- Lastminute.com - Booking of a hotel