Lastman's Badboy Furniturevery bad service - liers

P Jul 19, 2019

Very bad liers in this place. They are not honest about their business. The saleman and manager are so rule. Products are alway on sale and do not allow return of any items that buy from here. Products are not going deliver on time. I went in store and ordered and expected date 3 weeks ahead for delivery on July 20.. Wednesday (17 July 2019), I called in and found out that 1 dinning set will not delivery on the date I have selected and I did not get any notifications regarding to the delay of the dinning set and they do not an exact date when it is going be in stock for delivery. I am not satisfy and very upset about this situation. I called in ask for the manager to call me back and nobody called me. I visited the store again quite a few time. If the product is not going deliver on time, I would like a refund. They refuse to refund the money. Basically, everything I bought from this place Badboy can not be returned snd they did not mention about it. The reason why products are always on sale. Try to scam people to buy their products and can not be returned. Such a bad store.

very bad service - liers

• Updated by Perfect Life · Jul 19, 2019

Look at all the reviews on google and the store manager or higher do not care about it. This place is such a bad place to shop. I did not look at the review before I went into the shop and now I regret it. Those liers can fool you. Do not believe them.

• Updated by Perfect Life · Jul 19, 2019

Look at all the reviews on google and the store manager or higher do not care about it. This place is such a bad place to shop. I did not look at the review before I went into the shop and now I regret it. Those liers can fool you. Just be careful.

• Updated by Perfect Life · Jul 19, 2019

Think carefully before your purchase.