Lastman's Bad Boy Superstoremattress not fit, the store refuse to refund

L Aug 05, 2018

We bought a king size bed and a king size mattress from Bad Boy Ancaster store. It was delivered on Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018. My wife slept on it that night, but she wakes up next morning with her back pain. We went to the store the next day -- Sunday Aug. 5, meet the sale person who sale the mattress to us, and the manager (I don't have their names but I guess both of them are Indian Canadian). They refuse to refund us, and said all mattress sale are final in North America. (They did not tell us all the mattress sales are final when we buy the mattress.)

When we buy the mattress, we asked them the return policy, they said if we are not satisfied and call or come to store within 48 hours, the product can be returned. But they refuse they said that.

We immediately go to the Costco store in the same shopping center in Ancaster and ask them the mattress return policy, the answer is that we can return the mattress within one year if the mattress is not stained.

I am not satisfied with the customer service. We want return the mattress and get our money back.

My name is Lian Yan Living in Hamilton.
Tellephone: [protected]