Lane Furniture — recliner
After a house fire, my husband and I had to replace some of our furniture. We decided to also buy a recliner for my husband. We bought a Lane because it was fluffy and softer than a Lazy Boy. From almost day one the chair has sat crooked. The reclining mechanism has had to be fixed twice and now it won't even rock. It feels like there is something under the chair preventing it from moving. It also sits way back when you sit down in it. My husband, who is 6'2" can't even reach the floor because of it. It makes a banging sound and it's just ridiculous. After contacting the furniture store about getting our money back, we were told that Lane doesn't offer a money back guarantee. Imagine that! No wonder...their furniture is crappy and if they did offer the guarantee they would lose everything. Well, the battle continues and we are being persisitent about getting our money back...tune in next time!
More Lane Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- United Furniture Industries - defect in cuddler recliner?
- LANE RECLINER - Mechanism Warranty
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage
- Lane Furniture - benson faux leather loveseats
- Lane Furniture - dangerous to children
- United Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Lane Furniture Industries - terrible quality products
- Lane Furniture - recliner chair