Lamps Plusinstallation department

C

I had ordered two wall scones online to replace the ones I currently have and I called my local Lamps Plus store and asked if I could have them installed he filled out the form and told me someone will be contacting you in 24 hours to schedule an appointment. I get a call from a tech who said he will be calling me back because I wasn't sure when the items would be delivered.I never heard back from him and I called my local Lamps Plus store a second time and told them I never heard back from the tech and once again I was told they will submit my form and I will be contacted by someone soon. The tech called me and very rudely he said I was already scheduled for the following day which I know was a lie because I was never contacted . The tech was very rude and unhelpful and when I told him my house is brand new construction and not on the GPS he very rudely said well a tech will call before he arrives and hung up. They shouldn't be treating there customers this way.