Having problems with Lamps Plus?

Lamps Plus Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 4:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lamps Plus Customer Service. Initial Lamps Plus complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lamps Plus above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lamps Plus. Discuss the issues you have had with Lamps Plus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Lamps Plus — installation department

I had ordered two wall scones online to replace the ones I currently have and I called my local Lamps Plu...

Lamps PlusPoor service

We bought a lovely lamp from Lamps Plus store and it was quite expensive one. We also paid some extra for fast and safe delivery and also taxes. I want to say that a lot of money was spent on that purchase and we expected high quality.
Unfortunately our lamp arrived damaged and it was covered with scratches! Lamps Plus refused to refund us and offered a replacement. And to be able to receive it was had to pay even more - shipping back, another "safe" shipping, taxes.
Lamps Plus gave us nothing but trouble and a lot of money was wasted. After this terrible experience we will not buy anything from them again. Poor service and unprofessional staff.

Lamps PlusDefective lamp

We ordered from Lamps Plus and that was a terrible mistake.
    I found a perfect floor lamp and fell in love with it, I felt that was the perfect lamp for our living room.
    When our order finally arrived lamp was damaged, there were a lot of scratches. And here comes the funniest part. When we contacted Lamps Plus support service and asked for a replacement they said that there was nothing wrong with the lamp and that these scratches were just a part of design! What?
    We went to their website www.lampsplus.com and checked the pictures and there were no scratches!! We told them about that and their ridiculous rep claimed that pictures were incorrect. These people are the worst ever, just a bunch of liars!! We were not able to get a refund or any kind of help. Do not buy from Lamps Plus!!

www.lampsplus.comNo delivery and the seller refuses to refund

I bought two lamps from the crooks from www.lampsplus.com. The rep told me that the delivery would take only 4 days. But it was some ###. I waited 10 days and have listened for the fake excuses and promises. The company is real ###, ‘coz I haven’t received such services at all. Stay clear from them and be aware that they refuse to return any money back. Total fraud.

lampsplus.com — Rude agent, slow delivery and impossible to cancel the order

I ordered 2 lamps from the website www.lampsplus.com, but I really advise you not to deal with them. Only...

Lamps Plus Open Box — confirmation of purchase not honored

I purchased a chandelier from the open box email sent to me by Lamps Plus. After submitting order on line, I...

Lamps PlusTrying Billing Credit Card Twice

I ordered a sculpture head from Lamps Plus in late November. They promised me it would be here by Christmas. I get an email saying it will be here in late February. They billed my credit card for $39.91. Today (January 18th, 2011) I receive a call saying that they need to bill my credit card again and it is not going through. My credit card does not have the full $39.91 in it today, that is why it is not going through. They already billed me for this back in November, I watched it come out of my account. They are trying to double bill me. This company is nothing but a scam from the way they lied about it being there by Christmas, to the way they say they never got their money. Don't do business with Lamps Plus unless you want to give them free money.

• lampsplus Jan 19, 2011

We’re sorry for the confusion about credit card charges and we apologize for any inconvenience in regards to your order. We just wanted to give a quick explanation about our ordering/credit card process.

Lamps Plus only charges its customers when merchandise has shipped. At the time any customer places an order with us using a credit card however, we place an authorization on the customers’ account. The length of time this hold appears can differ from bank to bank. Also, if a customer is using a debit card as a credit card, their bank takes the funds out of their available balance and put it back in if no charge has been posted against it. We can assure you that this order in question has not been charged.

While we do our best to ensure timely delivery of all of our products, especially around the holidays, we occasionally are not able to fill some orders due to factors beyond our control. We are committed to keeping our customers informed when these issues arise and there’s always the option of speaking with one of our product specialists to reselect or cancel an order.

Lamps Plus did not intend for our ordering procedures and communications to be misconstrued. We value each of our customers and would love the opportunity to positively rectify this situation. If you have any questions or would like further clarification, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Lamps Plus — Refund and Customer Service

Eek! Methinks NOT!! I have already filed a complaint with the BBB, a complaint with their corporate office...

Lamps PlusPoor customer service

Buyer Beware. Lamps Plus, a Chatsworth, California based company, had a “lighting consultant” come to my home for an evaluation and “sketch” of Installing ambient lighting. I was not told by their “consultant” about the possibility of incurring major damages in my ceiling to find the safest-best Place to install the lights. Instead of 7 recessed holes, I ended up with a total of 14 holes in my ceiling. Their Vice President of Operations in Chatsworth had Regional Manager contact me and he expressed that there is no way to “xray” a ceiling. My contention is that Lamps Plus should Have “second best” knowledge of where to place lighting before destroying someone’s ceiling. This fiasco, not only caused me to pay $900.00 for “installation”, but an additional $750.00 with a separate painting contractor to repair the damages from Lamps Plus. Lamps Plus did not make me aware that ADDITIONAL DAMAGES would be incurred when this installation took place. For consumers: this company has a communication problem within store level to their installers. Store does not provide adequate information to A consumer that CONSIDERABLE damages may occur when cutting in to drywall. Lamps Plus needs to make the buyer beware of additional charges To shoddy work such as pictured here.

• Ot
              Otto Jun 07, 2009

If you were having recessed ceiling lighting installed, any electrician is going to have to make some holes in the drywall...what did you expect? Each light has to be wired and the wiring pulled through. I've done this job myself and it can be a mess.

chienie Jun 30, 2017