Lambert & Butlercigarettes

K Review updated:

I recently purchased a packet of cigarettes from my local shop which I do every week only yesterday when I opened them they had some type of beetle/ants in the tip. I've never had this problem before and didn't want it to happen again.
I have thrown the cigarettes away And unsure if I want to continue smoking Lambert and Butler [censored] after this experience. I hope this doesn't happen again. Thanks

• Updated by Kevjury · Jun 09, 2018

Am I likely to get a response?

• Ke
    Kevjury Aug 15, 2018

Hi,

Recently on holiday I purchased 200 lambert and butler original and being a smoker for over 20 years and only ever smoking the brand I know what they should taste like, not hit, hard pull. No satisfaction. I'm happy to return them to you. Disgusting.

• Sc
    scott tegland Aug 15, 2018

In my packet of l&b blue crushball cigarettes I have noticed that one of the cigarettes haven't got a crushball in it .

• Ji
    jimbob303b Aug 20, 2018

Hi, My wife smokes the Lambert and butler brand and lately they are breaking off at the tip, causing several burn marks on our new carpet, which we have recently replaced at a costly price. At nearly £90:00p for a carton of 200, I feel you be made aware of the seious problem.
    Kind Regards

• Do
    Don't buy Aug 20, 2018

I buy 20 a day an this is not the first time this has happened 4 or 5 of them have no ball in the filter I still have them is this right I don't think so

• Em
    Emilya13 Aug 20, 2018

More of a constructive criticism rather than a complaint. In a world that is becoming increasingly more worried about packaging waste, maybe this should be reconsidered. Just seems to me like and unnecessary increase in packaging.

Samantha Hems Aug 21, 2018

I brought a packet of cigaretts before and i found my packet like this on opening them how is this possible. Can you kindly explain as i am concerned about smoking them.

• Ra
    Rachuk89 Aug 21, 2018

I bought 40 of my usual L&B green, only to find that both pockets contain cigarettes with no menthol. A lot of money to just waste as I can't smoke them I only smoke menthol and these are a total waste of money could I please have a reply on how to return them and get my money back.

• Re
    Rebecca Pritchard Aug 21, 2018

Not long bought a pack of 20 l&b real blue, I opened the first one to be horrified to find a wing from a ladybird inside!!! I expect this type of thing to have with counterfeit but not real!!! 😡

• Pa
    Paula edwards Aug 21, 2018

Bought these cigs and not happy with the quality

Jodiet2018 Aug 29, 2018

I am writing to complain as the last packet of cigarettes I bought had 3 cigarettes with half the tobacco missing from the end which causes the paper to burn away leaving me with half a cigarette . I think this is disgusting considering the amount I paid for them.

• Ke
    Kelly1988 Sep 01, 2018

Your cigarettes state 20" on the front of your packets so why each time I buy them do they only ever have 19 in a packet? This is not fair and im not happy. Considering the prices of your cigarrettes as it is and with added prices rising why should I still pay for 20 and only receive 19. Every other brand are all 20 apart from yours.

• So
    Sophiec Sep 04, 2018

Everytime buyin a 8£ odd packet of real blue, every single one has tobacco missing at the end !! Rediculous for the money we're having to pay for them

• Ha
    Hannahdsb15 Sep 05, 2018

A bought a 20 pack on these on monday and the cigerettes were damaged and already looked asif they had been smoked i am not happy woth this matter ive been buying them a while now i sm uttley disscused with this i hope u can resolve the matter asap

Chris666666 Sep 10, 2018

In with my cigarettes one of them contained sum sort of hair ball I've taken a picture and saved the item it needs to be tested or something only reason I found it was becomes I was using the tabaco from it other wise I would of consumed it this is not acceptable

• Tr
    Troggers Sep 18, 2018

Hello. I recently purchased a packet of lambert and butler crushballs, inside the pack 4 of these cigarettes had no blue clicky balls in.. Considering the packs are nearly 10 pound each i think this is very unacceptable.. I look forward to hearing back from you.

From Troy.

• Ct
    Ctd943 Sep 18, 2018

I buy lambert and butler weekly and have never been disappointed to date. However this last sleeve that I have bought have been awful. Barely taste menthol and so hard to take a drag from !

I am extremely disappointed in this and I am considering moving brands as this is unacceptable for the amount these cost !

• Ho
    Hollyc3 Sep 19, 2018

I bought a packet of L&B Crushball cigarettes the other day and there were 2/3 that weren't Crushball. I am really disappointed because I cannot smoke normal cigarettes. Really not happy because the price of a packet is quite expensive.

• Ct
    C tyler Sep 20, 2018

Hi I bought a packet from a spar shop. The packet is all British but the ciggerette is stronger also the writing in it is darker than normal. I just bought another packet from another shop and you can tell the difference in the writing and the strength. I am very disappointed as I have wasted money on the first packet

• Ve
    Vectra69 Oct 15, 2018

Bought a pack of 20 lambert and butler real blue and on opening the packet and removing the first cigarette the tip came straight off, and the rest of the cigarettes tips/filters all seem to be very loose

• Ni
    nisshnassh92 Oct 21, 2018

I have just tried to have a cigarette and found 2 bits of wood in my cigarette I am fuming I pay a lot of money everyday to smoke these and I am fuming to find wood in it I would like to know what or who I get in touch with to make this complaint official and find out where I go from there not a happy person

• Mi
    Mirageketa Oct 27, 2018

Dear Sir/madam

My grand dad smokes and it is making his life shorter and my sister and me so I would kindly like to say stop producing cigarettes

Kind Regards

From mirage age:8

19.10.18

Mariew86 Oct 27, 2018

Hi I am complaing about the tabs I bought today this has happened on numerous occasions, but now an getting very frustrated on nor getting my monies worth, I have to buy more because of this see attached photos.
    Thank you for taking time reading my email
    I look forward to the reply.
    Much appreciated
    Miss Marie wallace

Maxinebazz Nov 12, 2018

I have been smoking lambert and butler in 10s for years and since they have stopped selling them I have had to buy 20s really not happy as the tobacco has been falling out and only getting to smoke half a cigarette I find this disgusting for the amount of money they actually cost!!!..
    I would like an explanation for this!..

• Fr
    Fraserandrews Nov 12, 2018

I smoke lambert and butler silver and I definitely think that they have a different taste and smell, can u tell me if there's been any change in making them, thanks
    Fraser Andrews