Lakewood Estatestree limbs

D Jun 21, 2019

I would like to know what does my lot rent cover. When you pay almost $450 a month it should cover something. I am 62 years old that is on disability. I have 3 large trees on my lot that the limbs are getting low to the street, i tried to trim them myself but i have carpal tunnel to both wrist and i am unable to trim them. The maintenance men drive around all day in the truck doing nothing!!! except telling you that you need to replace one window blind. The manager is never around to speak to. For the last 2 years i have had raw sewer come up inside my home in the bathtubs, showers and almost over flowed the toilets, just waiting for it to come up this year my shower in the master bathroom does not drain like it did when i bought my home 4 years ago. The underpinning bulking out and patio and steps leaning.