Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Health & Beauty LabCorp Blood work drawn 20423 kuykendahl ste 100 windrose family med labwork

LabCorp  -  Blood work drawn 20423 kuykendahl ste 100 windrose family med labwork

R
Author of the complaint
1:20 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Windrose Family Medicine-Lab Work April 25th 8:00 am Lab work done for Dr. BiJoy Mukherjee. The Lady that performed the blood work was a black Female height between 5'5 or so weight 180-200 that's guessing large size lady.

When you insurted the needle and the tube to it I felt a painful and burning irritation in my vains which I had never experienced before doing lab work with them. She was not a regular person that I have seen their. The gentleman that is always their is regular and he was working that day but assisted another patient before me. I know he does a good job but on this date it was a new phlebotomists I guess that would be what they are called working inside the doctors office. I had to go back this morning because I still feel irritation in that vain where she pulled the blood from. It is as if something from the blood collection tubing went into my vain. the arm is soar I have some swelling. This has been going on since had the blood work done. She said something about inflow tubing. I think she needs to go back for training again. Some people I think need to be train more thoroughly before they handle live patients. I hope this does not lead to something else and I have problems and need to go to the hosiptial. I did go in an asked the other Tech about it and he gave me some heat pads to place on my arm. No help or suggestions from the lady that did the blood work on me.

More LabCorp complaints & reviews

LabCorp - rude
LabCorp - fraudulent billing
LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services
LabCorp - billing/insurance