La Senzastore dress code

S

As someone who has shopped at lasenza for 15 plus years, I was appalled when I brought my 16 and 12 year old into the store at our local mall this week, as were they. My girls actually asked to leave as they were very uncomfortable in your store. Every single employee had a see through top on, some cropped to the rib cage, with all of their bras visible, one was wearing a bustier with her breasts popping out so much that when she bent over to close a bra drawer, her breast fell out. How did this attire become acceptable? It is neither classy nor appropriate for your teenage girl market. I am no prude, but to have both my girls want to leave the store was eye opening for me. And after taking to Facebook to see if I was alone in this, apparently, I am not. Then after doing some research and seeing that your company is asking young girls to take self-esteem in their bras and post them to Instagram, I can't help but think that the attire of the store employees was their dress code. If I am wrong, please feel free to correct me. If I am right, your company is a HUGE part of why girls think their bodies are no longer theirs and in order to get any attention they must be on full display and the general population continues to judge a book by its cover.