La Quinta Inns & Suites / overcharged
Reference Member: Paul Middleton [protected])
Account Number: W3549006
Folio Number: [protected]
Room Number: 250
On 03/12/19 I made an initial reservation for one night at the La Quinta Inn located at: 2725 International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 (386) 255-7415.
• 03/12/19 to 03/13/19 I was charged a room rate of $99.00 plus taxes totaling $111.38
My original check out date was 03/13/19, however I realized that I was going to need to stay at this La Quinta for one additional night and I extended my stay while I was at the front desk and checking out. I was verbally told that my rate would be changed to $104.00 for the night. Later that day I had my office manager, Lisa Milstead, contact the hotel directly and requested my room to be extended for an extra night. My reservation was extended to 03/15/19. During the telephone conversation on 03/14/19 with my office manager and the front desk personnel at La Quinta at no time was my office manager advised of any room rate change from $104.00 a night to $404.00 a night.
When I checked out of the hotel on Friday, 03/15/19 I was handed a final invoice in the amount of $571.50.
03/13/19 to 03/14/19 I was charged a room rate of $104.00 plus taxes totaling: $117.00
03/14/19 to 03/15/19 I was charged a room rate of $404.00 plus taxes totaling: $454.50
Total Invoice: $571.50
I am disputing this $454.50 charge as I have been a loyal member for many years and have never experienced such inept customer service.
Please let me know that you will be reversing the $404.00 1-night room charge to $104.00 1-night room charge and when I may expect a refund.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee