La Quinta Inns & Suites — the price we had to pay.
This is the first time we have ever used La Quinta Inn. After a long day of driving we ended up in Wilsonville CA. The nearest facility was the La Quinta Inn.
With the name of the property and its reputation we stopped in. The ungodly price of $217 was quoted. This was after we requested any discounts for seniors or military. My wife was so tired we agreed to this price.
We felt this was a complete ripoff. The facility was not worth the price we paid. Of the many facilities we stayed in during 3800 miles of driving from Arizona this was without the worst of all of them. The property was obviously much older than most and was in the need of some TLC.
What we used was good, two beds and the normal aminities. It damn sure was not worth the price we paid.
After getting home and looking at prices most for this property started around 100 per night and touted discounts for military.
Again we were ripped off and you bet your ass we will never stay in a LaQuinta property again.
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee