ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

La Quinta Inns & Suitesmanager

After being quoted a high price for a block of rooms by the manager at this hotel. Our party discovered a cheaper rate using our AAA discount. This upset the manager because the $5 discount he offered didn't compare to the $15 we were saving using the AAA discount. This upset the rude manager who began calling people in our party, and cancelling others rooms in our party. Stating they should find somewhere else to stay. During the call I received from the front desk I was told to make sure I had my AAA card upon arrival and my King room would be checked periodically during my stay to make sure I wasn't harboring anyone that wasn't on list to room with me. This I thought was absurd and a little creepy that my 17 year old daughter and I could be walked in on at anytime so they could check to see how we were sleeping and glance under the beds to make sure no one else was in our room. Feeling uncomfortable the whole party has decided to change hotels. As a Wyndham rewards member I have never experienced or been treated in such a manner that has made me not want to stay at your locations until today. I can only imagine what would have happened if we would have went through with our reservation.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

La Quinta Innin professional, rude and unfair practices

I'd like to report very unprofessional, rude and arrogant Manager - Nick Vallazh at the hotel located at 7310 Calmount Dr, Ft Worth, TX. We had our reservation for our wedding On April 27, 2019. We reserved 7 rooms with double occupancy for family coming from out of town. According to the manager Wyndym switched their computer system erasing all credit cards that held the rooms. The manager decided because it was short notice and they could not reach everyone that he would cancel our guest rooms. He told me and my fiancée that it was his hotel and he could do what he wanted to. We even tried to resolve the issue by offering to give our own personal cards to hold the rooms. The manager again said no this is what he wants to do and we need to find some other hotel accommodations because I don't want your kind her. What kind that was I don't know, but I made a complaint to Wyndym Corporation so it is now in their hands. I understand that these are franchise hotels so unless a complaint is made Wyndym Corporation will never know about their practices. My fiancée is a veteran and this hotel is close to Joint Service Base that use to be Carswell. So please beware, Wyndyn Corporations complaint telephone number is [protected]

Comment Guidelines