La Quinta Inns & Suitessucks money

J

I checked in this hotel late on 11:00 pm the usual check-in time is 3:00pm. When I checked in I have told the front desk that I will be checking out late which they made a note. I was told specifically that they charge for a night. Now when I see my credit card bills it seems they have charged for 2 nights. Now they are giving excuses that the late check-out cannot be so late (10:00 pm) at night. My question is they could have informed me earlier that I need to pay for an additional night. Infact I could have stayed an additional night. This is a trick to eat money as they have the credit card number to do anything. Never ever stay here. Be very cautious to stay in these type of hotels. Its better to give a penny to a beggar rather that to the money making attitude these hotels have.

• Lq
    LQ Champion Jan 02, 2012

Yeah, really. You even said it yourself, if you were to have a late check-out you would be charged a night...no kidding...don't think that them having to leave the room empty for the night because of you staying late doesnt cost them, anything...

• Dl
    dlakers Jul 10, 2009

Your an idiot. You dont check out 10 hours after check out time and think its free. Wow wake up.

JSC Jun 20, 2009

You seems to be a la quinta pereson does not understand english.I

• Ro
    rosemaryz Jun 20, 2009

RE-READ YOUR OWN COMPLAINT! QUOTED DIRECTLY FROM YOU..." I was told specifically that they charge for a night "

JSC Jun 19, 2009

Please read my comments carefully.When I checked-in the hotel I have informed the staffs of the hotel that I will check-out late.I was told that I will not be charged.La Quinta has the habit of doing like that, read more reviews of them below is one of their various ways of earning money
    La Quinta Inns & Suites — charged twice
    They either have unprofessional or untrained staffs or that is thier trick to eat money from common people.
    So my dear friends it is just an alarm to you guys to be cautious.

• Ro
    rosemaryz Jun 13, 2009

ok...obviously u didn't pay attention to what they said...they will charge for the night. a late check out is 1pm...usually anything after that will recieve 1/2 day charge if u check out before housekeping is gone, and after 3 or 4 is a full night. that hotel did absolutely nothing wrong!

• Re
    realist Jun 11, 2009

Is this your first time staying at a hotel???? Because checkout is usually 11 am to noon, so by you saying late check out they must have thought maybe three. Maybe you should have been more clear on what time you were leaving so that they knew what you mean by a late checkout. Face it you pretty much stayed there another night.

JSC Jun 11, 2009