La Quinta Inns & Suites — stolen electronic equipment
We checked out of Greenwood Indiana LaQuinta at 6:15 am on 9-1-18. Upon arriving home & unpacking, we discovered we had left our Kindle & I-pad on the bed in Room 316. Several calls to the hotel front desk clerk and her checking the room & with housekeepers found no results. We believe the items were stolen and have filed a police report. We want to speak with the general manager. We have tried to locate the items with an App, and it appears they have been tampered with already. Need to speak with General Manager as soon as possible.
Updated by LinniePoo · Sep 01, 2018
Disregard previous complaint about perceived stolen equipment. Items have been found!
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee