La Quinta Inns & Suites Logo

La Quinta Inns & Suites

Having problems with La Quinta Inns & Suites?

La Quinta Inns & Suites reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 5, 2007. The latest review Hotel Conditions was posted on Oct 24, 2021. The latest complaint company regulations was resolved on Oct 22, 2018. La Quinta Inns & Suites has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 550 reviews. La Quinta Inns & Suites has resolved 16 complaints.

La Quinta Inns & Suites Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 642 4241 (Customer Service)
+1 800 753 3757 (Reservations)
+1 800 642 4258 (Returns Service Center)
+1 214 492 6600 (Head Office)
909 Hidden Rdg Ste 600
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with La Quinta Inns & Suites Customer Service. Initial La Quinta Inns & Suites complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for La Quinta Inns & Suites above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about La Quinta Inns & Suites. Discuss the issues you have had with La Quinta Inns & Suites and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews, Page 28

La Quinta Inns & Suites — unauthorization credit card swipe and receiving cash without receipt

October 23rd, 09, hotel reservations was booked through the travel agent in my home town in the Caribbean...

La Quinta Inns & Suitesoperations

I have been working in the Hospitality industry for many years and NEVER in my career have I come across a property so poorly managed as this one. They do not honor reservations because they can not keep rooms maintained and cleaned, they treat their employees very poorly and are very discriminating. If you are not a young female you are not intelligent or capable. I have never seen anything so appaling as this manager. If you want a CLEAN and COMFORTABLE room for the night...go across the street to the Days Inn

Comment Guidelines

1 Response

La Quinta Inns & Suites — didn't honor long-standing reservations

Le Ann Wilson 907 Miles Avenue Orofino, ID 83544 October 5, 2009 La Quinta Inns & Suites, Moscow Jason...

La Quinta Inns & Suites — substandard accommodations

We were charged $114 for a room that was uninhabitable. We stayed in the room for a couple of hours, used a...

La Quinta Inns & Suites — sucks money

I checked in this hotel late on 11:00 pm the usual check-in time is 3:00pm. When I checked in I have told the...

La Quinta Inns & Suites — overcharged

I made a reservation for 3 nights at a La Quinta Inn. When I arrived the following day, the front desk said...

La Quinta Inns & Suites — charged twice

My husband and I checked out of this hotel and paid cash after the clerk told us our debit card had not been...

La Quinta Inns & Suites — False charge on credit card

We stayed one night at this hotel and after checking out my friend noticed a charge to his credit card for...

Rifle

La Quinta Inns & Suitesvery unprofessional and rude service

What ever happened to the customer is always right? I recently stayed at the Laquinta in of Crossville and was very disappointed. The indian lady who waited on me was not very professional and or friendly to me or anyone in my party. I had been quoted a rate only to arrive at this hotel and find out that they had increased it by 10 dollars, had me booked into a king room after I had specifically asked for a double due to the amount of people in my party and then wanted to charge me 10 dollars for a rollaway after it was their mistake I had the wrong type room. I couldn't believe the way she talked to me in front of the other people waiting to check in. I will never return to this hotel and do not recommend this hotel to anyone... She was more worried about making that 10 dollars back then keeping a customer. So if your thinking about staying in Crossville Tennessee think twice before booking at laquinta unless you want to deal with the rudeness of someone who is obviously hurting for money more than the rest of us.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Mr
        Mr Harrell Grn Jul 29, 2016

When calling the 1888 gold number we encounter poor customer service and attitude issues when speaking to the afro American reps that work there. They are not helpful and want to quickly end the call. I have encountered this so often that I now hang up until I can reach someone who doesn't sound Afro American.

• Ot
        Otis Lamb Dec 24, 2007

Was the Pakistani's surname "Patel" by any chance?

I stayed at a motel near Winchester, TN, that advertised "free continental breakfast" on Interstate billboards. The room had cockroaches, there was a cigarette butt floating in the toilet beneath the "sanitized" paper strip, and the decor was blue shag carpet, green bedspread, pink curtains, and orange wall paper. We moved to another room that was more suitable but we slept atop the bed on a ground tarp in our sleeping bags. We figured the shower probably wasn't any worse than a public shower at a camp ground. Then we got the "continental breakfast": it was a sample cup of orange juice with a tiny powdered sugar donut (the kind that's sold in vending machines 6 to a pack for fifty cents) handed to us through the night box after a ten minute wait - no 2ds. The owner was present and he was a member of the infamous "Patel" network. Their business plan seems to be: buy a going concern and run it into the ground. So far it's a resounding success! We enjoyed our trip through the Russell Stover candy outlet and had a good hot breakfast at a nearby restaurant run by locals that know how to serve biscuits and gravy.

chris chadwick Jun 02, 2007

Thank you, was on my way to Tennessee to play some golf and had considered this hotel, guess I will stay elsewhere I deal with too many rude people everyday hoping I could stay away from this on vacation. I will help spread the word once again thanks.

Chad

La Quinta Inns & Suites — employee has stolen our camera!

I feel compelled to write this letter to you regarding an incident at the La Quinta Inn San Diego Mission...