LA Furniture Store

6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Woodland Hills CA, 91367

Brooklyn
313 Park Ave., Brooklyn NY, 11205

Complaints & Reviews

Lafurniturestore.comVery bad company, stay away!

Horrible seller and defective products!! I bought a couch from Lafurniturestore website and the one I received was broken and it was also incorrect. I contacted customer service and they said that someone will arrive and pick it up and after that I'll get the correct one. That was a lie. No one showed up!! When I called them again they said that someone from their company arrived but I was not home so they left. What? These people are beyond ridiculous, everything they say is a total lie! I want my money back but every time I get in touch with them I hear only excuses. There are so many bad reviews about them, my fault I did not do my research before buying.

Received different sofa

I ordered sofa from the company LA Furniture Store. Before I made the order, I contacted the customer services agent and asked about this sofa, and the agent provided me detailed description of it. But I received completely different thing, which wasn’t the same as the agent described. I asked the seller to change it, but he provided only empty promises and excuses. I still haven’t received refund and hoped that someone could help me. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Lafurniturestore.comThey are bunch of crooks and thieves

"They are bunch of crooks and thieves. I think they are doing some kind of ponzy scheme. We bought a set of sofa and they charged our credit cards and promised to deliver within 6-8 weeks. It took them 5 months to call us and tell us they are missing one of the sofas and we refused the delivery since we didn't want half of a sofa set. They didn't refund us and we had to dispute the charges and we found out they charged our credit card twice. We will report them to BBB and LA County Consumer Affair. That will show them. They are dishonest. They just charge the credit cards to pay their past due bills. The whole thing is a fraud. They don't sell furnitures they just steal your money. They are CROOKS. DISSATISFIED 100%. I hope somebody stops them for good so they don't steal people's money. I hope they get arrested for fraud."

• Ve
    Versus13 May 26, 2014

I was really disappointed in the services of the website www.lafurniturestore.com. I bought coach from them and the rep told me that I would need to wait couple of weeks. I waited 6 months, and I finally got my coach. But 2 weeks ago it broke. The seller provided me the warranty, but now he has refused me to repair it. WTF? Don’t buy from them and share this info. The seller is really dishonest.