L. L. Bean — L.L. Bean does not stand behind its product quality!
First of all their clothing is very expensive and when I ordered I expected high quality! Ordered a skirt and it was cute, but zipper was stuck and when I tried to unzip it just broke! I contacted L.L.Bean and asked for a replacement and they said that was the last skirt they had, so I asked for my money back and since then heard nothing from them! I waited weeks and finally gave up. That skirt cost me $50 and in the end I had to pay extra to get my zipper fixed!
More L. L. Bean Complaints & Reviews
- L.L. Bean - Gift wrapping is a rip off!
- LLBEAN VISA - poor service - idiotic fraud alerts
- Ll Bean Barclays Credit Card - scam/fraud
- L.L. Bean - Shame on this company
- LL Bean Visa - Interest rate
- L.L. Bean, Inc. - Coupons Ripoff
- L.L. Bean, Inc. - Creed no longer honored
- LL Bean - customer service — boy's raincoat
- L.L.Bean - Men's pants
- LL Bean - Visa