L. L. BeanL.L. Bean does not stand behind its product quality!

L

First of all their clothing is very expensive and when I ordered I expected high quality! Ordered a skirt and it was cute, but zipper was stuck and when I tried to unzip it just broke! I contacted L.L.Bean and asked for a replacement and they said that was the last skirt they had, so I asked for my money back and since then heard nothing from them! I waited weeks and finally gave up. That skirt cost me $50 and in the end I had to pay extra to get my zipper fixed!