L L Bean Freeport Maine — sweater
I bought a Sweater Polor Fleece on Nov 16th, for Myself and My Husband, along with matching LLBean Hats for Christmas Gifts, I wore my Polar Fleece maybe 2 times, and they cost $60.00 a piece, and my Polar Fleece Fell apart, I then tried to return Professionally, on Feb 17th President's Day, The Day Manager treated us very Poorly, along with the lady at the return desk! would not let us return, told me to call ll bean credit services which I did. and they are sending me a copy of my receipt, the Manager on my way out literally Ripped the bag with my Fleece out of my hand! the bag was all turn to shreds! Very Unprofessional! Very Upset that you would Hire such staff! :(
More L L Bean Freeport Maine Complaints & Reviews
- L.L. Bean - Gift wrapping is a rip off!
- LLBEAN VISA - poor service - idiotic fraud alerts
- Ll Bean Barclays Credit Card - scam/fraud
- L.L. Bean - Shame on this company
- LL Bean Visa - Interest rate
- L. L. Bean - L.L. Bean does not stand behind its product quality!
- L.L. Bean, Inc. - Coupons Ripoff
- L.L. Bean, Inc. - Creed no longer honored
- LL Bean - customer service — boy's raincoat
- LL Bean - Visa