kymaro jeanswrong size shipped

I ordered these jeans by the size I wanted a 7/8 petite.After a long wait and no shipping I sent them an email.Finally they did ship it took 10 days for me to receive them, they sent a 10 petite which are to large, in order to exchange them I would have to ship them back and pay the shipping of 12.00 which I paid in the first place to get them here.This company is a ripoff they can't get anything right, If I paid the shipping back I would have almost 100.00 wrapped up in a pair of very very cheaply made jeans.these people should not be allowed to advertise on tv and someone should take them to task and close them down.they are scammers

• Ky
    kymaro jeans Jan 27, 2010

i ordered kymaro slim fitting in november i think and i never got any jean. They took the electronic check over the telephone but to this day i never got my jeans. the order was for 52.oo or something like that. i was very disappointed. what should i do...i djacqueline carteront know if they cashed my e check or not??????????????? sincerely, jacqueline h carter box 725henderson, nc 27537

• Je
    jessicastevens Jan 28, 2010

My name is Jessica Stevens; I am the Manager of Customer Relations at Kymaro. I am contacting you after seeing your post. I would like to speak to you in regards to your issue, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I can be reached at [protected] between the hours of 8:30 am to 5:30 pm PST Monday through Friday.

• Be
    Betsy Byrd Apr 16, 2011

Ordered size which was much too big, sent for smaller size. Paid $12 for shipping original pair, then another $12 for the exchange. I telephoned my disappointment with the sizing and was told I would receive correct size in 1-2 weeks. Guess what! It has been over 2 months and I've yet to hear a word by e-mail or letter. They have my money. Big Rip Off.
    The shipping charge for a pair of jeans in a small mailer---$12 is outrageous.