Kwik Trip Storerude tone and rude body language

A

Judy, the overnight staff member that works most nights at the Richland Center, Wisconsin Kwip Trip that I have been going to for years was very insulting, rude tone of voice and body language after I complained that my vanilla coffee was not made. So I had to get the house brand.

I used to go in at least 4 times a week in the morning for my vanilla coffee, and everytime I would go in about 5:45 a.m. my coffee is never made on the mornings that Judy works. I know that all the coffees are supposed to made by 6:00 a.m. I would try to go on mornings when Dan works the night shift. Dan has the coffee and sandwiches out in time. Judy is never done with anything that should be done, why should everyone else have to come in early to do Judy's work.

I am no longer going to your store, you have lost over $2, 000 that I was spending per year at your store. Some years even more. I would go back if I knew she was fired. She is a poor excuse for a employee. There are plenty of other people in this area who need a job, that could do a better job. GET RID OF HER.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices