Resolved Kuwait Airlineslost baggage

I travelled from US to India on Kuwait Airlines and my baggage was lost and it's been 13 days till now and I still do not know the status of my bag. I had to buy new clothes as the missing bag contains all my clothes. The unknown status of my baggage caused a lot of mental agony and ruined my total schedule as it had many important documents. I made several calls to find the status of the bag to, made many round trips to the Hyderabad airport all of which went in vain. Hope I find my baggage?

• Updated by Mohammad zawed imam · Oct 05, 2019

Delhi airport complain office phone no 01149638813 ./ 14
    No one attain my call

• Vi
    Vijay Jul 10, 2008

Hello - were you able to receive any compensation for the missing bag? I also experienced similar incident where my bag was completely lost and despite several efforts, could not trace it at HYD. I filed a claim there at Shamshabad while returning to US and since then, did not hear from them again. Two bags were delivered late by 7 days and one bag totally missing! Appreciate if you share the follow-up from your end.

• Ku
    Kurtis Dec 28, 2008

kuwait airlines lost my bag. I was traveling from Paris, France to Kuwait. They ended not being able to find one of my bags. I submited a claim and have not heard from them since. I have submitted many e-mails to them and have not heard from any of them. I tried to call them from there number on there website and could not get through. I would advise anybody to avoid this airline, I know i'm going to on my way home. My bag had valuables in it. I understand that bags get lost but they have showed no interest in eventrying to get my bag back to me! If anybody knows the best way to get your bag back or get compensated for them looseing it please let me know. Thanks

Kurtis

• Mu
    Muktshar Jul 18, 2010

Hello, I have lost my baggage since 15th July 2010 in Kuwait airlines fight from London to New York.I have got call 2 times that my bag is found and they ll be delivering it today, But they never turn up. There is no number where you can reach Kuwait airways. Number they give to contact always go on voice mail and other than that where you can reach Kuwait airlines. Hope I get my bag soon. If anyone is aware of any phone number where e can inquire the status of bag please share

• Ak
    Akx Jan 03, 2011

I too am in a similar situation. My 2 bags from Delhi to JFK via Bombay and Kuwait did not arrive on Jan 2, 2011. I have been calling them but the phone always goes to voicemail or is placed on hold. Can anyone tell the complete story of whether they received their baggage or not and what compensation, if any was given?

• Dr
    dr a.k.tiwary Sep 19, 2017

i came from JFK to IGI delhi. lost one of my baggage . no news from kuwait airways, since 18.8.17.it seems people handeling luggage in kuwait airways are highly irresponsible and careless. i feel time is not far when people will avoid Kuwait airways.

• Sh
    shandilya parul Jul 22, 2018

They left my baggage in kuwait, its been 1 day and they are not taking my call it goes on Voice mail

• Bn
    Bnaud Aug 14, 2018

@shandilya parul did u even get your bags

• Bn
    Bnaud Aug 14, 2018

same happened with my brother they have so rude to us

malu jain Aug 20, 2018

We handed over cargo to global express a new delhi for shipment to new york vide awb 229-14019342.
    Regretfully the goods are still at shannon and not in sight of reaching after 15 days.

I appeal to sort out and ensure delivery by 8th as material is time senstive and losses of crores will be caused.

• Je
    Jeevith Jain Sep 05, 2018

Dear all,

On 22nd march Mr Nandlal yadav traveled from Mumbai to Amman through Kuwait airways( KU 302 & 561), after reach Amman he didn't find his luggage, already we submitted a complaint in Amman but till date we didn't received our baggage or reimbursement money.
    Kindly do the needful.

• Aa
    Aamil Savaijiwala Sep 19, 2018

Pl... My luggage back to Ahmedabad

• Sh
    Sharukh khan Oct 21, 2018

bag laguage ma kawitya airyas sa ar rat ha delhi meni bag rak de ya ta delhi ahk pta chla apa bag ragya kawiya mein complain be kar or phonr be kar roz ash bolta ha ap a kal mela ga ya ga Date 26'06'17 Name sharukh khan thank

• Vi
    Vikas Patel Oct 22, 2018

Dear Sir

My self Mr Dinesh Patel and my wife Mrs Vanitaben Patel travelled from New York to Mumbai via Kuwait on dated 17th June 2017, UNCKD 2294923355296-4 and 2294923355297-3.

We found lock cut with hex saw break our bag and lost coat, shirts, mobile and chocolates worth nearly $1200 at Mumbai when we received our bags.

• Mi
    Mirgalib Oct 27, 2018

Luggage losted in flights dubai to Kuwait KU672. on 19.10.18.

• Dr
    Dr Das Oct 27, 2018

My flight KU102 from London to Delhi has 18 hrs stop at Kuwait city. I am not provided by visa and accommodation at Kuwait city. Aggrieved and Harrassed.

• Fa
    fatema Sutarwala Oct 31, 2018

Hello Sir,

I am tired of mailing Kuwait Airways people regarding the procedure to postpone my return ticket and have still not received any reply. The emails are sent to the following IDs:

Safayet Hossain Nov 12, 2018

Flight always late. Seat are too Dearty the computer displays never works. I travel two times this is worst airline I think . Emirate airline is the best I will say. I travel to JFK --- Dhaka I hope no body will travel with Kuwait airways.

• Pe
    Peter Kakumanu Jan 23, 2019

WHERE IS IT?
    NOT YET DELIVERED ..?

samarathunga hemapala Jan 27, 2019

i had same problem few years ago, until now no any respond, i let it go, but i never used Kuwait airways after that time, i will advice not travel with Kuwait air ways for any reason, its a total disaster, no one to call or get any help, poorest air line in the world

• Ji
    Jimmy Ragadi Apr 09, 2019

I would like to make a complaint about my damaged luggage. It has been ripped off.

• De
    deepak bhapkar Apr 16, 2019

Today 10th April travelled by KU301 to india Mumbai. My baggage are missing. Two baggage

• Su
    Sudipta Mazumder Jun 24, 2019

It is more than 3 days now we checked in Germany but the checking baggage is still not arrived.

This kind of irresponsibility is not permitted.

Need immediate solution on this.

Baggage details: MUCKU01357 (5 bags) and
    MUCKU01358 (4 bags)

• Mo
    MostKanij Sultana Jul 27, 2019

My flight no- ku 284
    Flight date 18 July 2019
    Dhaka/DAC to jhon f kenedy airport/JFK
    Seat no 24
    Passenger name most kanij sultana
    Departure time 3.30
    I don't get my baby strollers

• Al
    Altaf Shaikh 167 Oct 07, 2019

Dear sir,
    I travelled from mumbai(india), to kuwait .on 23 september. TICKET NO : KU304 23 SEP 13:05

My laggauge was totally damaged.I have registered the complaint on kuwait airport.
    Filereference no:KWIKU58250/23SEP19/1227GMT
    NAME:SHAIKH ALTAF ASHIQUE HUSSAIN

WHAT'S THE NEXT PROCEDURE FOR CLAIM!

SHAIKH ALTAF
    WHATSAPP NO:918793817704

• Mo
    Mohammad zawed imam Oct 12, 2019

Ku381 . 30 sep 2019. JED-KUI-DEL
    I didn't find my bag at carrier bag belt
    Carrier flight- KU788. Date -30 sep 2019
    And carrier flight- KU381 . date 30 sep 2019
    Tagno KUI80586.
    Tic no- 229559673994502
    Mobile no 9334099063

• Mb
    M_bilal Oct 19, 2019

I am travelling from Lahore Pakistan to Dubai United Arab Emirates baggage delay and totally damage my bag my bag is new now in very bad condition icannot use in future