Kroger — I am suspicious that my location's assistant manager is about to fire me for no reason.
I am a transgender woman, and a bagger at Kroger. I am afraid to disclose which store it is because I am suspicious that my store's assistant manager is looking for a reason to fire me for no reason at all. Front end is severely understaffed, the assistant manager only hired two people in the span of three months. He expects me to do everything as if I am taking care of West Minster Abbey, He expects me to be so quick at carts, that I keel over with severe chest pains, which I have warned several staff members about Several baggers quit due to this, I also feel unapreciated, as if I am a sponge for rude [censored], and [censored]. I also feel severely underpaid. What should I do?
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service