Kroger — scan, bag and go
I have tried three times to use Scan, Bag and Go at the Kroger's store on Loveland Madeira Rd in Loveland Ohio. Every time I try it accepts my card scan and begins downloading my account information. Then, it says "error."
I have asked an employee, and someone at the customer service desk. No one knew anything about it. They were polite and apologetic, but no knowledge of how it works at all. I asked if I could speak to the manager at about 5:00 pm on Saturday, November 26th. They didn't come talk to me because "they don't know anything about it." Can someone at Krogers please help me use this app ?
I have an iPhone 5. I use the in store Scanner, but I thought it would great to skip the lines by paying through my phone.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out