Kroger — ground beef
I hear in news today Kroger brand ground beef was recalled so I called Food 4 less where I bought ground beef to ask what I should do since I bought it on Sunday. Store manager stated this was an old recall and meat was fine I said no this recall was just announced today he said our warehouse already discarded meat that was recalled.
I then decided to look at USDA website which states beef should be returned to store. I then call food 4 less customer services and ask again what I should do they said return meat to store. He put me and hold and contacted someone at store where I purchased meat he was told they received email yesterday and meat was thrown out. I bought my meat Sunday so why did manger give me wrong information? I said why is manager telling me with confidence that meat was good. Called manager at food 4 less to let him no what I was told he said well bring meat back if you dont feel comfortable I said well meat has been recalled and you gave me wrong information he sarcastically apologized and spoke over telling me I could return meat.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out