Kroger — fenton rd closing
Your not just closing a store. Your closing a community meeting place. Why close a store that is this busy all the time? It's more of a family gathering than a grocery store. This location is a community landmark, right next to one of the only surviving drive in movie theaters in the State. For decades, if your going to the show, you stop and get your goodies at Kroger before the movie. I never walk in without the staff smiling and taking the time to make me feel like I belong and am truly welcome. The other stores in the area just do not live up to this one. The Bristol Rd store is so scary. What about the one on 175 & Corunna? You have to employ a security guard because it is so bad. What would you choose our hometown store when there are so many other options out there. Please reconsider.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out