Krogerfenton rd closing

B Sep 29, 2018

Your not just closing a store. Your closing a community meeting place. Why close a store that is this busy all the time? It's more of a family gathering than a grocery store. This location is a community landmark, right next to one of the only surviving drive in movie theaters in the State. For decades, if your going to the show, you stop and get your goodies at Kroger before the movie. I never walk in without the staff smiling and taking the time to make me feel like I belong and am truly welcome. The other stores in the area just do not live up to this one. The Bristol Rd store is so scary. What about the one on 175 & Corunna? You have to employ a security guard because it is so bad. What would you choose our hometown store when there are so many other options out there. Please reconsider.

• Br
    Brokenfibula Oct 02, 2018

I dont understand why you are closing this store! I will go to meijer or walmart before I go to the Bristol ed Kroger! You will lose business! Not a good decision.

• Bu
    Buddylug Oct 02, 2018

@Brokenfibula They own Meijer too, so it does not matter to them.

• Jc
    jcv_1963 Oct 07, 2018

@Buddylug Kroger does NOT own Meijer; you're thinking of Fred Meyer which is not affiliated with Meijer.

Jack DJ Nov 11, 2018

This is crazy why would they close this store, During the day the parking lot is almost full .
    My parents Shopped at this store when I was a baby, 64 years later I was still shopping at this store, I only live a quarter of a mile away .
    When It was the 23 supermarket, My sister worked there, Later on my daughter worked there .
    Our parents always stopped there to get goodies before we go the drive in And later I did also .
    At least the drive in is not closed, I worked there when I was a teen
    I don't know what else to say But I just don't understand why they would close a store that is that busy all the time .
    This is a huge blow to the surrounding area

• Ha
    Harolyn Haughton May 23, 2019

I miss this store, I had great memories there