Kroger — customer service
I am an avid Kroger shopper. I go to the one in Union Lake. There are some very nice cashiers and baggers there.
The last few weeks there have only been 2 cashiers with long lines. Also no baggers. The cashiers have to bag or the customer has to.
I am not using the self check outs as that is taking away jobs. I think this is exactly what you want.
Also the express line is gone.
If this continues I will be shopping else where
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy
- Kroger - fired unjustly
- Kroger - employee complaint
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service!
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out