[Resolved] Krogercrushed brownies

1014 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

Subject: Crushed Brownies

Dear Kroger Associate:
I have purchased a box of brownies called Cosmic Brownies from your grocery store located at 66900 Gratiot Ave. Richmond, MI 48062. The receipt number is CHEC 511.

Unfortunately, on the return trip home, I opened the box of Cosmic Brownies and what was discovered was that most of the brownies were crushed. As a result, I was not able to eat the brownies and had to throw them all away into the trash. I have been purchasing items from your store for the past few years and never ran into such problems. As I do enjoy shopping at your establishment, I would kindly like to ask for a refund for the damaged Cosmic Brownies.

I would be highly grateful if you could investigate the matter and make arrangements for the refund of my purchase at a local customer center. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at [protected]). I look forward to your reply and resolution to the problem. Thank you for your time!

Regards,
Adam Mikolasik

• Resolution Statement

Thank you for your time but I summited this request as an example for my claim email project, the brownies were not damaged and they were very tasty! Thank you again for your time.

• Updated by adam463729 · Jul 02, 2019

lmao sorry, this was for a business class

•   Jul 02, 2019

How can the brownies in a box be crushed without the box itself being crushed?

•   Jul 02, 2019

Of course, genius with his full name and all his god-damned information on the site destroyed the fawlty items so you have no proof.

• A
      Jul 02, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I don't, this was for a project for school lol

•   Jul 02, 2019

@adam463729 Ok... Just out of curiosity explain your project to us. What was it's objective?