Kroger #687 West Frankfort, Illinois — employee harassing customer
Christine Edwards Pearson works in your west Frankfort, Il deli and has been trying to get into the pants of my boyfriend. She has been told repeatedly by my boyfriend and other employees that he is with the woman that he loves and wants nothing to do with her. She obviously dies not know what no means. She sends him messages and is sending me harassing and vulgar messages on my messanger. I am above appalled that this type of person works at my local Kroger and handles the food I USE to buy.
My boyfriend is not the only one she has tried to get with knowing full well that they are taken.
This action of hers has cost my boyfriend his job.
All references to "her" in this complaint refer to Christine Edwards Pearson.
Tamera Davis TV
More Kroger #687 West Frankfort, Illinois Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger - manager
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out