Menu

K
Author of the complaint
10:47 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had a brick of philly cream cheese that was dated for december of this year that became moldy. The dadte is in an enclosed picture if needed. I opened it last week and it says 10 days after opening is best, it was less than that. There are photos attatched of the product packaging and the product itself. Please contact me further via k.[protected]@yahoo.com.

Helpful? 0 0

More Kraft Heinz complaints & reviews

Kraft Heinz - maggots
Kraft Heinz - can break teeth
Kraft Heinz - kraft cheese of america singles contaminated products
4 comments

I purchased a package of Philadelphia Cream cheese on Sept 12, 2021 from Walmart in Shawano WI. Expires 26 Dec 21. Code B2 0215. I opened it and it looked curdled.
I fed it to the pigs.
Grandma Bingo
Sandra K
Gillett Wi

E
Mar 08, 2021 10:47 am

I just bought a brick of Philadelphia cream cheese for a baked square recipe. The texture has a strange powder on the tongue and there's an odd after taste. I don't notice it as bad when I taste it from the brick, but baking it is terrible now.
Did you change the recipe?
If so, let me know so I won't be purchasing it again.

B
Nov 16, 2020 10:47 am

I purchased 3lb blocks of cream cheese as I always do from Sams Club but when making our cream cheese filling that we make it was very runny (not stable.) Opened another one and still... the same. I figured I would buy singles from our local grocery store, Times, but still the same...? Not sure what happened but this is not normal as we always use only Philadelphia cream cheese.

0 0

I opened a block of cream cheese this week & it was moldy; date on box reads expiration Dec 2020. Photo is attached. So what are my options of getting a refund? It’s far too expensive to continue purchasing this product if I cannot count on it before BOwling Green good up until the expiration date.
Tammy J
Bowling Green, KY

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

782 complaints