Kraft Foodsphiladelphia cream cheese

K

I had a brick of philly cream cheese that was dated for december of this year that became moldy. The dadte is in an enclosed picture if needed. I opened it last week and it says 10 days after opening is best, it was less than that. There are photos attatched of the product packaging and the product itself. Please contact me further via k.[protected]@yahoo.com.

philadelphia cream cheese
philadelphia cream cheese

• Tj
    TjKY Oct 25, 2020

I opened a block of cream cheese this week & it was moldy; date on box reads expiration Dec 2020. Photo is attached. So what are my options of getting a refund? It’s far too expensive to continue purchasing this product if I cannot count on it before BOwling Green good up until the expiration date.
    Tammy J
    Bowling Green, KY

Comments

• Br
    BrookCCC Nov 16, 2020

I purchased 3lb blocks of cream cheese as I always do from Sams Club but when making our cream cheese filling that we make it was very runny (not stable.) Opened another one and still... the same. I figured I would buy singles from our local grocery store, Times, but still the same...? Not sure what happened but this is not normal as we always use only Philadelphia cream cheese.