Having problems with Kraft Heinz?

Kraft Heinz reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2008. The latest review Extra sharp cheddar cheese was posted on Sep 18, 2021. The latest complaint vomiting was resolved on Jan 06, 2014. Kraft Heinz has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 756 reviews. Kraft Heinz has resolved 23 complaints.

Kraft Heinz Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 543 5335 (United States)
801 Waukegan Road
Glenview, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kraft Heinz Customer Service. Initial Kraft Heinz complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kraft Heinz above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kraft Heinz. Discuss the issues you have had with Kraft Heinz and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kraft Heinz Complaints & Reviews, Page 21

Kraft Foodscrystal light

I buy the wild strawberry energy packets and lately they have been hard and if I do desolve them they taste more like raspberry which I hate. I've had this problem before but that was a couple years ago. I buy a lot of this product and mix it 8 packets to a gallon which is expensive. This is my only form of caffeine which I need. I've been throwing this away a few packets from each box for weeks.i just couldn't find the link to make a complaint like I did before. I'm currently trying other drinks with caffeine but I like the crystal light a lot but can't afford to be throwing it away when it's undrinkable. Please fix this problem.

Kraft Foodskraft triple cheese mac n cheese

We have always bought triple cheese mac and cheese in the blue box. With macaroni noodles. Now it seems all you make is mini shells?? This is a staple in our house and my kids love love love the macaroni noodles with the triple cheese! I have 3 children and we can't afford the single serving microwaveables!! Bring back the blue box with macaroni noodles and triple cheese! PLEASE!

kraft triple cheese mac n cheese

Kraft Foods — kraft singles american cheese

There was 3-4 slices that had small partials of plastic in them. I am disgusted mainly because I work for...

Kraft Foods — shake n bake italian herb

Why in the world would you discontinue a product like Shake n Bake Italian Herb? I know it's been a while...

Kraft Foodskraft mac n cheese

I bought a big box of Mac N Cheese from Sam's Club. I made a few boxes until my son realized the black things in the Mac were not black peppers but nasty bugs. I could not believe it until I opened an uncooked box and poured the contents in a place and guess what I saw!!! Nasty bugs still moving. I must have cooked them in with the pasta. Needless to say, my son is now traumatized and will not eat it ever again. He was so sick that day and was throwing up.

I need to speak to someone about this. This is unbelievable!

• Po
          pobarjenkins Nov 27, 2017

You should be able to take the product with your receipt back to the store of purchase for a refund or replacement. You may also want to report it to Kraft Foods as well.

Kraft Foods — deluxe-white cheddar & bacon mac and cheese

I have recently purchased your Deluxe mac and cheese-white cheddar and bacon. I have purchased this kind...

Durand

Kraft Foodskraft macaroni & cheese

2 weeks ago, my wife was making a 7.25 oz box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese for my children. When she opened the cheese packet, there was a large worm inside! She sent me a picture but unfortunately didn't save the box. Today, I opened a box to find it filled with some kind of insect larvae casings. This is disgusting, what kind of quality control is this? Today's box said "25 Feb 2018, S21 14 25" on it. Despite being a long time user of this product, it will be a long time if ever before I feel comfortable buying it again.

Kraft Foodlunchables

I bought the extra cheesy pizza and it only had two pizza crust inside when it's supposed to have three, it even says 3 on the lid. I'm very upset as it was not enough food on my break at lunch and I was hungry the rest of the day. I want to make sure this doesn't happen again so I don't end up hungry at work again. I'm extremely upset over the fact that I paid almost two dollars and didn't even receive the product I was supposed to.

• Po
              pobarjenkins Nov 24, 2017

It was most likely one isolated short item. If you still have it, bring the packaging and the receipt back to the store of purchase for a replacement or reimbursement.

Kraft Foodsmacaroni & cheese dinner

I bought this from Sainsburys in Brighouse 23.11.17 and took it to work, placed in microwave, noticed a nasty smell and looked inside it was all brown and awfull, Sell by date 07.17 !!! not good at all, wont be buying your products again.
            It might be Sainsburys at fault but your dates are not clean and clearly the package is not air tight.
            I buy your cheese slices often but I wont be doing from now on.

Kraft Foodskraft

I recently picked up a pack of mini Kraft marshmallows from my local target and when I got home found an unpleasant mushy mess of melted together marshmallows. I'm very upset because I wanted to use them for my kids coco because that is their favorite Autumn snack and now I've wasted money on Kraft marshmallows and could have been better off with the store brand.

kraft

Kraft Foodskraft website sooooo annoying

Why on earth do you want to play music that is sond sooooooo annoying it pisses people off. Seriously I just wanted a nice baking experience and I was pissed off within one minute of being on your site with that stupid music. I hate it and can't be there. It is not easy to turn music down all the time. For goodness sakes please please change that idiotic cartoon music. I am not 5 years old.

Sincerely
                Vivian Lang

Kraft Heinzcrystal light pure lemon iced tea

My wife bought me a couple of these since I like both lemon and tea and a blend of both. I noticed how cloudy the product was in the clear container but it wasnt until I tasted it that I knew what a truly disgusting brew it was. The bitter taste of powdered instant tea overwhelmed the beverage. I instantly spit out the foul flavor and threw away all of the dung. 25 MAR2019 DB0515.06 09 WAS THE CONTAINERS CODE. Save yourself further depression that this product will cause and dispose of properly away from where it could pollute the water table. Shame on you thinking you could sell this garbage. Andy

crystal light pure lemon iced tea

Kraft Foods — philadelphia cream cheese

I purchased two packages of cream cheese today (11/21/17) from Safeway in Northern California and both...

Kraft Foodskraft mac and cheese blue box

Hi, today I was making your mac and cheese and found little bugs that looked like meal moth larvae. The box said it was not expired and I kept the container sealed. I am very dissapointed. I bought it in a 20 pack at Sam's club and will be throwing out the rest as a result of this encounter. I'm hoping as a company you will make this right. Thank you for your time

kraft mac and cheese blue box

Kraft Foods — philadelphia original cream cheese

I bought an 8 ounce package of Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese on 11/18/2017. Opened it this morning...

Kraft Foods — stove top stuffing

My stuffing was awful that I made today! I noticed that the bag of stuffing mix looked smaller but i didnt...

North Oxford

Kraft Foodscracker barrel provolone cheese

HI,

This morning, 11-17-17, I stopped at my Tops Market (150 Niagara Street, Tonawanda NY 14150) to by provolone cheese for an office lunch. I went to the kitchen and opened the bag to see mold. Then I looked at the back for the expiration and saw August 3 2017???? I have attached pictures of my receipt and the product. I am really disappointed in Tops and Kraft. And yes I am reaching out to Tops also. I will be emailing and stopping by the store after work. At this point I know I won't be buying Kraft cheese for a while.

Sincerely,
                      Pam Wilde
                      email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                      cell: [protected]

Kraft Foodskool aid and tang

We received a package of Kool-Aid and Tang beverage from my brother who shipped it to us via "Balikbayan Box" (Filipino term).

The package indicated "Best When Used By 05 Mar 1900" for Kool Aid and "Best When Used By 27 Mar 1917."

What are we supposed to do with this?

Tried emailing Kraft Foods but it required me to put in a United States address and postal code which I do not have since I am residing in the Philippines.

Kraft Foodsoscar mayer lunch meat

I am really disappointed in the quality of meat in the package of honey ham that I purchased. It is all fat and gristle. Completely unedible. Quite upset to sit down for lunch, and take a bite of my sandwich, and couldn't even chew through it. I also sent a ham sandwich to school with my daughter, and she threw it away. After getting home, I couldn't find a Use By Date. Maybe a little better quality control?

Kraft Foodsturkey lunchable

I purchased a turkey lunchable at my job 11/15/17 out the vending machine in which I purchase on a regular well until today, I found a sharp white hard plastic in the turkey meat. This concerns me because I also buy these for my small children and if this was found in kids being kids not looking would have eaten this I was fortunate to notice and grateful I did otherwise I may have caused some cuts in my mouth. Im hoping that Kraft will do something to insure this doesn't happen but for now im staying away from processed packaged foods for the safety of myself and my family. Would hope that Kraft would do something to compensate for this matter considering the severity of this was quite scary.