Koodo Mobile — cancellation
Re: Returned Phone #[protected] Acct# [protected]
On July 10th, 2012, I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Ace Android cell phone from the Koodo web store which I received through Purolator on July 12th.
As I was not totally satisfied with the phone in general, I decided, on July 15th, to return the phone. So, I called customer service to inform myself of the return procedure. I was then told the my cancellation had been documented and a return envelop would arrive by Purolator, which I received on July 16th.
I enclosed all pertinent material related to the cell phone in the padded envelop provided and then in the purolator return envelop and sent it off with the driver - Waybill #[protected]
On Wednesday, July 18, 2012, the Purolator website reported the following upon tracking the waybill:
08:40 AM Delivered to FRANCES at SHIP DOCK at BRAMPTON, ON via
BRAMPTON, ON depot
I called customer service to try to clear the charges owed on my account, but everyone refused to acknowledge receipt of the phone, even after faxing proof that I sent back the phone.
At the moment, there is charge of $37.95 currently posted to my account, but according
to Milana, someone I spoke to in the cancellation department, if I return the phone within two weeks of receiving it, I would owe nothing.
I am writing to you, in the hope that you can clear up this ugly mess where everyone else failed.
28 Elm Street #9
Moncton, NB E1C 5T4
More Koodo Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Koodo Mobile - outrageous billing practice & staff not speaking/understanding english
- Koodo Mobile - $2.00 text charges
- Koodo - text messages charged 5,00$
- Koodo - customer service
- Koodo Mobile - horrible service
- Koodo Webstore - customer service is unreachable. does not ship the product I paid for.
- Koodo - charging for calls to free phone (800) numbers
- Koodo - id refused
- Koodo - over billing for extra minutes
- Koodo Mobile - cell phone billing