Kolors Health Care India30kgs package

A Jul 13, 2019

I have choosen 60ILs weight loss package, which I have started in the month of December 2018 but till date I lost only 4kgs.
My problem is I want to change my package to krio or take BTs . But when I enquired about those packages they are asking to pay extra amount which I don't feel it's correct .
If not just return my money back by reducing whatever ILs Completed
Or keep my issue into fast track and change my package with whatever amount paid.
And I called twice they told they will call back but no one called me till now. Please try to solve as early as possible.
If I don't receive positive response within short time, I will approach consumer court.
G. Arpitha
[protected]

RESOLVED

• Kolors Health Care India's response · Aug 20, 2019

Our company's moto is to assist people lose weight with our expertise but customer's determination also plays an important role. We would try our best to resolve your issue within already set guideline which has been mutually agreed. Please share your contact details [email protected], info. One of the feedback team member will get in touch with you soon and help you with varied best options available to you .