Kogan Australiarefund not received after an email stating a refund has been sent

S Nov 10, 2018

I have had so much up and down with an E-bike purchase I got from Kogan.
One model broke and was replaced, the other also broke due to a seperate issue on day 1 of being replaced so I requested a refund,

After almost a week after it had been returned to them, I sent 3 follow up emails and started a second ticket and finally they replied, stating the original order (made through PayPal connecting my Bank Account) had been reveresed and I should see the money in my account within 3 to 5 working days. This was Monday 5th of November.
It is now Saturday and no funds have been recieved.

I have sent 3 follow up emails since Thursday and no email reply back from Kogan has been recieved.
I have requested in one of those emails for a formal acknowledgement or a receipt stating that the funds had actually been reversed so I know it is simply a banking issue and nothing more.

I believe now Kogan are going to prolong my refund as long as humanly possible and eventually cease to refund me. The money for the bike was spotted by my girlfriend as a gesture to help me with alternative transport. So I would like to pay her back but I cant since KOGAN HAS MY THE MONEY STILL!!!

refund not received after an email stating a refund has been sent