Kmart Stores / a mickey mouse diaper bag that I ordered online

United States Review updated:

I ordered for a baby shower that I went to on May 18 a Mickey Mouse Blue Diaper bag on my account on line. I received the bag which I thought was perfect. I simply put it in a gift bag with gift tissues paper and set it aside because I had to make a lot of food for the shower.

When we got to the shower I was disappointed when the gift was open and the store had failed to take off the security button attached to the handle. Of course we were embarrassed when the mother-to-be and our grandson the father-to-be thought we had walked out of the store with the bag or had bought it from someone who had stolen the bag. So everyone laughed but we were in a terrible situation since I had bought Mickey Mouse other items for the bag. The baby boy is to be born in July and this is a terrible way to start a new beginning.

Kmart Stores

Mo
May 21, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      May 21, 2019

So you acknowledge that you received the bag and had the opportunity to inspect prior to putting it into a gift bag? Are your powers of observation that weak that you couldn't see a big honking security tag? And to think, this is an item that will be around a newborn. Are you think careless with every aspect of your life?

No one thinks you are a thief. However, they are probably laughing as you being a twit is not a new concept to anyone other than perhaps you.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

• Bi
      May 22, 2019

@Biggus Dickus this* not think

• Ba
      May 21, 2019

IF your family thinks badly of you that is their issue not yours.

•   May 22, 2019

I'm pretty sure if you are unable to get to a Kmart store (with the receipt) they will be able to detach it without much fuss. This happens from time to time. It happened to my sister when she was like 8 years old. Of course she was crying in church because she was sure the others would see it and thought they stole it but afterwards my father was able to detach it without activating that goo.

If you can't find a Kmart, I'd try the police station. Definitely bring the receipt to prove it was paid for, also to prove it was ordered online and shipped to you.