Kmartfollowed around the store

Kmart in Concord, Ca. I have been going to the store often and I can tell that I am being followed by the store employees as I shop. In every corner there is the same employee pretending to do something. Please stop this harrasment to shoppers, i've had enough, I am a customer, treat me like one. Don't assume customers steal. Please fix this policy. Background: I have been attending this Kmart for years as I always have had excellent experiences shopping here. But what I have noticed this year in my frequent visits is that as I shop an employee seems to be "working" in the area that I am shopping in. They don't hide it as the go in the areas I go to. Every corner the same employee. It is suspicious and makes me uncomfortable. I have nothing against the store, I love Kmart and so does my family I hope to continue shopping there. But please Kmart in Concord do something about this.