Kmart — 1.99 topsoil
I went to kmart today to buy topsoil to fix my yard where I removed 8 stumps. I bought 30 bags at 40 lbs a piece. They were $1.99 a bag. When I got home and dump them in the areas I needed to fix to my surprise half the bag of all 30 bags was all rocks, sticks and roots. This is absolutely rediculous. I go to menards and spend $1.30 for a bag of premium top soil with nothing but dirt in them. Is kmart going to pay to replace a window when a rock goes through it from the lawn mower? How do you screw up top soil? I guess you are saving money by filling the bags with rocks. I will spread the word to everyone I know about this. Anti kmart is my stand at this point. They are a complete rip off.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!