KLMklm charged me twice

KLM charged my debit card twice for trans-Atlantic flight tickets and the debit came mid-way through my visit to the USA. This has left me with no money to settle a hotel bill and the threat of arrest not to mention 2 missed meetings that formed the very basis for my trip. No 24hr customer support has left me with no-where to spend the night other than in the hotel lobby.

The only customer service I could find is a call centre taking reservations. They could not help me. There is a very real chance that I may be arrested because of them.

• Ah
    ahmad foroughi Oct 25, 2010

I have been overcharged on my flight to Toronto. I can not find any address
    or phone number to file my complaint. I am a frequent flyer on KLM, I have been using KLM flights since 1980 and I don, t like to be forced to change my Airline which I prefer.
    please just tell me where I shall put my complaints,
    my name and address are:
    Ahmad Foroughi, frequent flyerKL/[protected],
    recent Eticket Toronto-ams-Tehran-,
    Tehran, Amsterdam- Toronto 096-[protected] oR [protected],
    flight on which I was overcharged for one extra piece on my baggage KL 0695, 19 oct.2010,
    I was charged Eur 200 for one extra piece of baggage which should be Eur 55, my phone number [protected] email :
    foroughiahmad @yahoo.ca
    REspectfully submitted awaiting your reply,
    Ahmad Foroughi