Kiss & Flyphishing scam - fake airline agency

C

They collected all my information then said my card was not able to be used. I called the bank, everything was fine. I looked at Trip Advisor and others complained of this scam. They have my passport, several security codes and date of birth, etc. this is deeply problematic. They also had a fake HSBC security thing on there - HSBC has no such security requirement, so they are phishing for my online banking codes!

The telephone number they list also DOES NOT WORK